Mindful UNC Spring Event – March 15th
Mindful UNC Expo
We are holding our spring event at the UNC Wellness Expo being held on Wed, March 15 at Fetzer Hall from 11am – 2pm.. Join us for meditative coloring as well as wellness practices with Mindful UNC Steering Committee members Tina Craven and Suzanne Kennedy. See the schedule below for details.
Location: Fetzer Hall, Exhibit Hall (Gym A)
- 11:00-2:00pm – Meditative Coloring
- 11:15 – 11:30 am – Gentle Movement & Breathing Techniques
- Led by Tina Craven, MPH Practicum Coordinator, UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health.
- This session will offer gentle yoga postures along with breathing techniques to enliven your mind, body and spirit!
- 12:15 – 12:30 pm – Mindful Movement Meditation
- Led by Suzanne Kennedy, Administrative Director of the Children’s Research Institute, NC Children’s Hospital.
- This session will be a gentle, yoga-inspired session to get all your joints moving.
- You will learn movements you can do back at your desk to keep your body moving in a thoughtful way throughout the day.
Looking forward to connecting with you at the Expo to share some mindful moments and build our Mindful UNC community. See you soon!
Join us for a community mindfulness practice on the first Monday of each month.